I have reached the end of this blog now.
The property is fully split and just awaits sign off from Building Control.
The shop will open when the current lockdown allows, which should be April12th. Hope so, as I have started to take bookings. It will be a pain cancel and refund if Boris moves the date.
Added to that, all money taken is done via Stripe. They seem intent on holding onto the money for 14 days. So I haven’t seen any of it!
My journey now leaves this site and onto the shop site.